House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Monday, March 22, 2010

How I met My Dream /a repost

How I met My Dream /a re-post

''I know I needed a spell check''

How I met my dream .!

.................I was living in Germany my whole life .as a Mother of 3 kids and as a Domme .I learned BDSM the old fashion way.As a assistant to a Mistress and a Master ,who run a school for lifestylers.its done the old way's ,lets say old European way's .As I realized very late in life that's a totally different way from the American ways .BDSM in Europe {as far as I experienced it}..is old .you start as a student .you nothing else to the point ,you have to take pencil and paper {while you watch a scene} and take notes . later you are going to help to prep a scene ,meaning clean toys ,making sure all equipment is working well .cause damage not good and dangerous. prepping a scene includes talking to all they are part of the scene .the 'help boy's' as well as the Dominants {in training} Yes right .Dominants need to train .how else you can be sure not to have to rush into a ER ,{with a sub/slave}or something in that manner .very well some of the teachers was doctors or nurses ,when doing a medical scene .And yes after the scene a student have to stay and watch the aftercare .later a student would have to talk about the learned stuff ,to see how much was really understood.student stay strictly students for at least 2-3 years .after that periods of time ,it will show is the student turning more to be a Dominant or a submissive.Since there are contracts done in the very beginning of the school year ,a student can all ways change there status after 1 year...,after 17 yrs teaching and living the lifestyle I was taking a lil break................well back to how I met my dream.......


how I met My Dream part 1 1/2

........................................................I was a 'stay at home mom ' and went frequently into chat {black Dominance room in yahoo},and was slowly getting use to the different lifestyle way's in bdsm ...and was totally surprised that there was ''online bdsm''' !!! but I met also many real time ppl in that chat.Many Dom's {so called} wanted to CYBER what I really don't like .I actually HATE that .So one day I did ran into a {very} young Dom, we had a disagreement {cant remember the topic},and after a while we started talking ....got along sometimes and not along in other days. Since I have a strong opinion ,that's my Domme side {I didn't knew then that there was another side of me }.after talking online ,lots of disagreements and many great talks we finally found out that we care much for each other .that was after 2 1/2 years of being in contact.I decided to visit my German girl friend in Florida .she was happy to see me after 16 years being apart .she is my best and closest girlfriend ,I truly love her with all my heart. She ask me to stay with her .but not knowing about visa's and other things ,I went back to Germany .3 month later I came to visit again.after staying 3 month with her ,I had to leave .a visa is only good for 3 month .I was talking {still } to that young Dom,and decided to visit him on my way back.my flight was from Fayetteville airport {my sister had arranged that} .So........................I TOOK THE GREY HOUND BUS LOL................I never took a greyhound bus before .it was pure HELL.no bathroom ....smelly and dirty .about 14 hours in the dang bus .But I finally reached my destination.Now here I did made a mistake {I realized it late} or didn't I?

I had a safe call {my girlfriend in Florida} but no way to make it.I was with ALL my luggage .{3 suitcases and 2 big bags and my pocketbook}and totally tired ,hurt .and kinda lost .the bus plan had changed and reached there 2 hours earlier ...meaning 5 am in the morning .I was probably looking like the devil after a party {lol} and I felt that way...........no I had only German money ....and it was night time {GIRLS DON'T EVER DO THIS }....I TRUSTED the young Dom to be there and pick me up ...........foolish ?and trusted that he would bring me into a nice hotel .....where I would be safe .And .................

...............................He showed up ...{he was very cute ,a bit taller then me and very tired 2 }.took my luggage and walked me to his car ....I hesitated ....and then .........he KISSED me ............wow!!!!! why did I let him do that ....i didn't wanted that .At least my mind said NO .......well he drove me to a hotel ...I called my safe call ...and

............all that next time
########################

part 2 How I met my Dream

............in the Hotel

He was taking all my luggage to the room {I was to tired out and way to tired to do so myself}and we talked a bit ,I went to shower .........ewwww I needed that after that dang bus lol..............and after talking way into the morning ,I found out way more then He told online {I understand that none going to tell anyone anything soooooo private online}He was living {again }with his family .And I found out later many American's live with family .so that wasn't to unusual.{I will not talk about his family in here ,but if anyone has a question I'm willing to answer}That very morning ...............I let my control go {my very first time in my life}and I agreed to be spanked .........more likely He used his belt .DON'T DO THAT {there should never be any playing or sceening on first meet} We had both agreed that if I cant handle it ,I would use my safe word.but it didn't came that far .I overly enjoyed myself to the point I still have that very belt.....mmmmm{crazy},but then and there I SWITCHED. And it took me some time to realize that .And ....surprisingly ...I was collared the next night {way to fast}on open cam for the black Dominance room to see .I didn't even realized the cam was on {don't like cam's},since that time I'm wearing his collar .....BUT I still had to LEAVE.....usa. I left ....sad and confused .I had to return into my world ,Germany ..where I was a Domme and Mommah of 3 {all grown up } kids.As I left I felt like leaving My Life .But there was NO way of staying .My plan's was to return ....His plans was finding a new place and to move out from His family.not some easy task .But somehow it was done.when I reached home {Germany} I told my grown up kids ,''its time to really finally to grow up .My Kids {all over 20 } didn't liked it at all .but they wasn't willing to move out and live on there own .they wasn't working or helping in the house.party ...party ...party ..that was there life.My choice was final.But......in the back of my mind was still a thought ....''what happened if he don't come trough'....and what happened if he don't find a place for us ?................

what happened if his family{family as in uncle,aunts,and so on} want him to stay

.It wasn't easy .All that needed to be talked about.And I had only 4 week's .I gave my daughter {the baby 21}the key's to the house .Rent was paid for 3 more month .She had plenty time to find a new place or stay there as the contract allows her that {I had made an agreement with the landlord}and I wanted her to take care my 3 cat's .My heart was breaking to leave my babies{grown up kids }and my cat's .After 4 week's I took my flight ...with some airport trouble in Germany,as you need all ways a 'round trip ticket'.{I didn't knew}and in Atlanta {as my flight was booked on 9,14 ...just 5 day's after 9'11}I expirenced a strip search and a cop who tasted some of the German ''kinderchocolade'' just to see if its really chocolate.lol

almost missed my following flight going from Atlanta to Fayetteville.But after flying about 28 hours I finally made it {Home}.But it did surprised me ...still ..He showed up ..He was there .He found a place .it was far from luxury ,it needed much work to make it comfy ,but his search time was limited .So ,we went ...and spend some beautiful time in that very first Home ,in our very first Home.

I was extremely happy .We had much play time .I discovered a new side of myself.He renamed me into kitten .Well I went from MsJade to be his Jadekitten.At the same time We both signed our contract and I placed my limits .Everything was well .But ............my time was limited ,AGAIN...my visa was about ...running out ..I missed my flight {I wanted too}my father offered to pay for a new flight .But my heart was breaking at the thought of leaving him again... not AGAIN ....... I was praying for a solution ,for some help from God.

One morning .....he woke up ,crying .I ask whats happening ,are you ok? He said He had a bad dream.He dreamed ....that He woke up ....and I wasn't there ...He said that He Cant let me go Again.....I was happy to hear that ,but we both didn't knew how to . all of a sudden He poposed to me ....He said pls stay forever ,don't leave ....just don't............leave AGAIN. And He said that He loves Me ..........

###################
how I met My Dream part 2 1/2
.......

On the 22nd of April 04 was our marriage day.We both thought ,thats it .I wouldn't have to leave AGAIN....but things was going to get confusing.As we discovered {late}that still we needed to fill out lots of paperwork {to many to name here }.And now even after over 2 years past ,my paperwork ain't done yet .I have a legal id and I 'm registered in our home and have a social security # but ...in many places I feel misplaced or feel hate toward me .And I thought America is open minded .Nevertheless I am very happy with my Dream Dom ,as I discovered he is a Daddy Dom.Very protecting of Me and most of the time He think I'm a porcelain doll .At times I wanna remind him that I'm also flesh and blood ....He always stay cool ,when I revolt {at times} .and I'm still learning to be just His lil kitten.He has the patience others dream of and many times I'm amazed about him.He is my dream Dom......

Part 3 is soon to follow...to be continued
#################
now today....

I was at first rewrite it but then again ..I see things different now ..some things changed ..I changed ..

what stands strong is that

I LOVE MY DADDY LC WITH ALL MY HEART.!

I haven't been active as a Domme since I got married and miss that part in My life ,I desire a sub ,just to complete LCs and My Life
I will write more soon ..
love you 'll

Mommah Jade {I wrote that about 5 years ago }

No comments:

Post a Comment