House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Monday, March 22, 2010

Why I preach about Safety !!

personal /Why I preach about Safety !!

....a few years ago when I was back in Germany I met a Dom on a munch with our munch group.I met many Dominants and people in Our Lifestyle.But he thought he could tell Me what to do and give orders.As I naturally refuse {being a Dominant Myself}and that was it .that time....well I thought.!!Some time later,about 3 month ,things in the house was different When I returned home.I changed the lock and got new keys.But no changes.2 month later there was another group meeting where I ended up by My self cause everyone had left early.Since I do not drive I accepted {foolish Me} his offer to drive Me home.Huge Mistake !!


We didn't turned into My street..passed the town {I was already in Panic} and ended in a area called 'bergwerkswald'

When he stopt I tried to get out the car but there was a kid security .I was unable to open it.he was constantly talking ,I cant remember what exactly,it is really long ago.Now at this time My memories are somewhat clouded ..like a fog.I remember I didn't feel any pain {strange} and then there is a huge 'nothing'.

I was found on the roadside ,nude ,bloody,and almost dead.someone found Me and I ended in the ER ..where My heart stopped beating .thanks to great doctors and nurses they worked on Me to save My life I am here .

I lost My hearing on the left side,My right ear is very weak .I am wearing a hearing aid.

what troubles Me still is that it was him who was stalking Me and how was he be able to do that? after the police found him and he went to jail,his wife !!!gave him an alibi..still his lawyer had a special Doctor writing an paper

making him not responsible for what he did.So he was placed in a Hospital for people with a mental illness!.Somehow his Doctor found him as OK after 1 year ...and he was free.And he found Me and repeated his attack.My luck I survived it but still have the marks from the knife.

Dominant or not ..there are dangerous people out there and We have to follow every step of the Safety protocol.I was a fool ,young and without to much experience back then.But Life showed Me .if you wanna live and enjoy your Life and specially Our Lifestyle you need to ask for references ...former subs ,ask to speak to ..face to face .Don't play on first Meet.Don't take any offer until you get to know the person
.


Monday December 25, 2006 -

No comments:

Post a Comment