House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Millie Jackson - It Hurts So Good



Precious, take my heart in the palm of your hands and you squeeze it tight
Then you take my mind and play with it all night

You take my pride and you throw it up against the wall
You take me in your arms, baby, and bounce me like a rubber ball

I'm not complaining what you're doing, you see
'Cause this hurting feeling is, ooh, so good to me

Don't you know that it
(Hurts so good)

Hurts so good

Don't you know that it
(Hurts so good)

Hurts so good

You take my name, scandalize it in the streets
Anything you wanna do or say, is alright with me

Turn right around and make sweet love to me
Ooo wee, baby, you're sure 'nuff good to me

'Cause, baby (baby), these things you're doing to me
It hurts so bad, but it's worth all the misery

Cause it (lord have mercy...hurts so good) hurts so good
Don't you know that it (hurts so good) hurts so good
Oohooooo, baby, ooohoohooohoooo ooh baby,ooh oh ooh baby

Ooh, boy, please don't ever take the hurt off me
'Cause it would hurt even worse if you would ever, ever leave
(Oh, yes, it would)

Even though sometimes it's hard for me to bear (This heart is killing me)
I make myself hold out. 'Cause if it kills me, I don't care

'Cause, baby (baby), I don't want you to ever quit
It ain't no good 'till it hurts a little bit

Cause it (lord have mercy, hurts so good) hurts so good
Don't you know that (it hurts so good) hurts so good
Oh, baby (lord have mercy)

It hurts so good
Don't you ever,(lord have mercy), don't you ever stop now, baby ( hurts so good)
Don't stop, baby
(Lord, have mercy)

It hurts so good
Don't you know that It (lord have mercy, hurts so good)
So good to me, good for me baby yeah, yeah

Hurts so good
Ooh, baby

No comments:

Post a Comment