House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lady Jade's writing's {you think you know...but so few of us actually do}


you think you know...but so few of us actually do

You think you know my pain? But I hope you never have to.

You don't know the way my heart breaks every time you kiss your significant other,
taking for granted the time you have together.
You don't have the lonely days spent wanting someone to kiss, or a hand to hold.

You don't know about my sleepless nights listening to "our song" attempting to fight back my tears but losing miserably.
You can't understand the importance of getting mail.
Or feel the sense of peace when you see his handwriting on the outside of an envelope,
knowing that he is ok, hes well, and he is still fighting.

You can't believe in the power of "I love you" if you hear it every day.
You wouldn't know the sadness in goodbye, knowing you may never see him again.

And you would never be able to fathom the feelings of happiness when you see him for the first time again.
Hardships are part of the battle, but loving him is worth every tear.

He is the only one, who can make me feel like a woman, help me to believe in myself,
and he is the only one who's voice is able to calm me when i cry.
Whenever I read his letters, hear his voice, or see his face, I know I have made the right decision.



He is the man I love. He is the man I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment