House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Living a 24/7 Lifestyle?


Living in a full time BDSM relationship is nothing like the books you read. I always find it funny when I receive a request from a submissive to join our household so they can be naked at our feet for the rest of his/her life. Now I'm not saying that this isn't possible from time to time, but I can't imagine it happening in the middle of north Carolina every day all day long. There are just too many times you have to interact with the real vanilla world for that to be practical.

We all long for the days when our lifestyle will be acknowledged as normal and appropriate for some people. So you can better understand what a day in our lives is like, I have decided to tell you more about our mundane existence in our day to day reality.

A normal day in our home starts with Me {Jade} {this should be done by our future sub}getting up an hour before Sir gets Home from his night job.That would be around 6 am.Shower ,lotion...make up then dress in Sir's fav. colors {our future sub would be wearing a gorean slave girl outfit}.

preparing Sir's food means knowing what Sir likes ,low on salt and no hot spices.
Pleasing Sir is the goal here.our future sub need to understand to please a Dominant doesn't mean 'having sex' or 'su*** d***' 24/7 .{not saying that it is never required but really up the the Dominant}real pleasing can mean anything a Dominant wishes for and if it means at that moment to cook His food ,do His laundry or dancing for Him ..or giving him a pedicure ..then if that's His wish then so be it.

Later during the Day its time for a short play/session if the Dominant see that the sub deserve it .

~ Lady Jade

ps .at the moment I am doing the chores our future sub should do ,I know what is required cause I use to lead My very own House ,owning 2 {at times 3} slave boy's, before I met My hubby {Sir}.




I wanted to add to this ...I believe there should be a balance {in submission} between a Dominant and a sub .example I'm not into needle play but my beloved nicky was very much in to it.on occasions i done needle play sessions with her cause I want My sub to be happy ...knowing out of my {now} position that a happy sub serves best and the level of trust is going deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment