House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Friday, June 12, 2009

August 23, 2007....NOT My Day


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobuckettoday was.......not really My Day ....
yes its My b day ..but it was 1 of those chaos days ...let Me tell you ...

well you all know that I am an immigrant and I am waiting for My 'aprovol notice ' ..it was sent in april 2007 ..We filed in mai 2004 ....
but the letter never reached Me.
since I have a print out from they immigration web site saying that it was sent ..it was clear that I would ask the local post office 'where is My Letter?'
I did so and the phone was dropt in a rude manner ...so LC called them back and the same thing happend to him ..the 3rd call he was finally able to talk to someone ...and the person {who didnt tell Us there name as the other 2 b4}was even more rude !
Well after We talked to a friend that works with the newpaper We got the tip to go to postoffice headquarters .
see if I can proof that I never recieved the notice I might DONT have to pay for fileing with immigrations about a lost/missing/not recieved card.
We was party successful and the lady that works for the main postoffice handled every thing great.a new file has to be made .
then We drove in the heat ..its about a 100' something out there ...
to the store {www.aldi.com}...
and just after being done ..{shopt ground beef and stuff} the muffler got loose and LC fixed it in the heat ...
My poor Daddy ...
We got home and was bring the groceries in side thats when mace {the pup } desided he needs to go pp....

I felt like having a heat stroke ......
a few min later ...
We found out that out that our tweety ...ran out somehow ..
so I was crying and I worry about tweety ...
gosh I cant stand thinking someone would hurt tweety ...
about 2 hours later the ppl next door knocked and they had found tweety and I am happy she is back home ..well she puked lots of grass but thats fine ...
at least she is back !
other then that I got a b day spanking last night and was flying high ....mmmm
well that was My b day.

No comments:

Post a Comment