House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Friday, June 12, 2009

feeling My age


My husband said that I 'act' old......he wants Me to go out and party ...be with females but ...
I cant....
he said He wants 'to do something wild' and He said that I useto do things like that {I did when I was 20}..but ...
I cant...
because after I am done with laundry {the dryer outlets dont fit our place}I have to hang it up ...where ? in the master bathroom ...now tweety puked on a huge comforter ..where to hang those after washing ?
mace pipi on a pillow I made {to wash it it need to be taken apart {just did that the night b4 and it was just dry and reput together} well Mace pipi also on a nother comforter I placed for him to sleep on ......
he pooped when We didnt see him where the litterbox useto be ...
and I washed the carpet and the comforters ..and the pillow and cant even wash LCs work clothes. because the day has only 24 hours .....
or My clothes .....
I cook breakfast ,lunch and dinner ...wash dishes ..vac the house .....
I clean up and wash the bed room carpet and its all nice till I wake up ..and its messy as b4 ..and LC ask why dont I wanna go out do wild things?
why I am tired ?
He dont wanna hear about My thyroid or My artiritis or My old stabbing wounds {they hurt from time to time}

He said I am acting old .....but I feel like I am a house cleaning person ....when I am done I dont feel like party or doing wild things
{whatever that is} I must have forgotten what that was ........yes I admit I feel My age ...
~Mommah Jade



I love My husband very very much and pray that he might understand My side 1 day ...till then I will just wait

2 comments:

  1. mommah it's noemi look you only feel as old as you are i mean look at me for gods sakes walking problems up the wazoo and still i go out when i can sure it woudn't be every night but i'd still go out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. dark0de market

    ReplyDelete