House of Dark Passion

This is an Adult Site and is unsuitable for Minors.


Lord of Dark Passion

and His Lady Jade.

This House is for those who live both D/s and Gorean life style. Please respect both ways .

We are based on LOVE,TOLERANCE, TRUST and RESPECT!

We are a Dom/sub{Switch} Couple
in N.C.
All limits are respected !!
WE BELIEVE IN THE RULES OF SSC.



House of Dark Passion Chat

Quote

Sex without love is possible, certainly. But it is always inferior ♦

Friday, June 12, 2009

My thoughts......about 'serving'

My thoughts......about 'serving'

today ...well last night
I pulled a muscle in My back cleaning and washing the carpet ..and today My back snapped out completly.So now I am laying here with 6 pillows in My back and some 8 tylenol running in My blood and My thoughts are racing through My mind.
again ....
We seeking a 3rd to join Our family ,somehow it never seems to work out to find a match for Us...
it shouldnt be a 1 nighter ...
or a plaything/playpartner....
We want the person to be as real as We are ... We have Our set rules and thoughts how it should be ,at least for Us .....
We want a 3rd ...gender and sexuality is NOT of matter ....
MORE OF MATTER is personality and the will to dedicate and serve Us for Life...
and serving does not equal sex ...
Sex is healthy and great but it should never be the sole basic of serving ...
more likely it should be caring......respect...dedication...love ..
....to serve 100 % to please a Master or Mistress and that even may include sex if the Dominant deside so.

I am talking to a few ts girls they are intressted in serving and soon We will see how 'real' they are .
I welcome each ts ..sissy ..tg to talk to Me ....
I am specialized in helping transforning and feminization .
When I was a young one { lol a granny now } I worked in a place that was called Salambo !
I was in charge of the outfits for the stage and there was plenty ts /mtf and I learned make up tricks, camouflage and makeup techniques
and dressup tricks for stage shows.
I have site's in My blog roll that might help aswell.

So as I wonder how I will get trough the night without to much pain ,I am thinking also of Our cat tweety who did the 'disapearing act ' today and last week once ..and LC thinks she in 'knocked up' as he calls it ...
well hopefully NOT ...well if she is you all know I will be handing out kittens to you all ...

saturday sept 02 2007
~Mommah Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment